Welcome to Incheon!
Incheon National University offers exchange program to students from our sister universities all around the world on a one semester or one academic year basis. For most colleges and Universities, credit earned at Incheon National University can be transferred back to the home university of each student. For more information about the INU exchange program, please contact the international office of your home university and/or the INU Office of International Affairs.
- Contact the international office of your home university.
- Submit the required application documents to the international office of your home university.
- The international office of your home university screens the application documents and interviews you to see if you are qualified.
- The international office of your home university sends your application documents to INU by the application deadline.
- INU screens the application documents and issues a certificate of admission.
- INU sends the certificate of admission and other materials to the international office of your home university.
- Application form
- 2 passport sized color photos
- Copy of your passport
- Official Transcript
- Recommendation letter from your home university professor
Spring Semester - November 15, 2019
Fall Semester - May 15, 2020
In accordance with the provisions of the exchange agreement with our sister universities, students are granted a full tuition waiver and no application fees.
Your buddy is hear to help.
Buddy students will help you settle down at the Incheon National University in the beginning of the semester. Your Buddy will pick you up from the airport and accompany you to your dormitory. Please keep in mind that the pick-up service will be available only on designated dates, approximately a week before each semester. The pick-up date will be assigned to you during the application period. Students who arrive earlier or later than the designated dates will have to arrange their own transportation to the Incheon National University.
How Your Buddy Will Help:
- Airport pick up
- Getting to your way around campus
- Course registration
- Opening a bank account
- Language exchange
- Buying a cellphone
- Inform you about the local transportation
Enjoy your time in Korea!
To help you make the most of your experience at INU, we have planned monthly formal and informal activities throughout the semester.
- March- Orientation and welcome dinner
- April – Incheon Trip
- May – Field trip/International Forum/School Festival
- June – Farewell Ceremony
- September – Orientation and Welcome dinner
- October – Field trip
- November – International Forum
- December – Farewell Ceremony