Completion of the final presentation of the 2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp at Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center

글번호
작성일
2024-04-02
수정일
2024-04-02
작성자
홍보팀 (032-835-9490)
조회수

Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center completed the 2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp to provide qualitative capacity building for prospective developers.

Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center completed the 2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp to provide qualitative capacity building for prospective developers.

Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center (Director Park Yong-ho) held a final presentation of the 2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp on the 3rd and received great response from the participants.

The final presentation is a final event of the 2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp program, which lasted for a total of six weeks from December 26 to February 3, 2024, and was designed to verify the job competency of the coding education participants have learned so far through individual final presentations.

In addition, the final presentation of the 2023 Silicon Valley Tecker SW Boot Camp was held on real-time online ZOOM for a total of two and a half hours from 10 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. on the 3rd, and one team, two teams, four individual awards, and two MVP awards were awarded.

At the final presentation, the team presented under the theme of "a service that provides a scenario to make user-written stories into pictures through AI" won the first prize.

A total of 93 students, including current students and local youth, completed the program △ 1st week orientation and development environment setting △ 2nd week technology development stack (UX/ UI, Frontend) lectures and resume clinics △ 3rd week technology development stack (UX/ UI, Frontend, Backend) lectures and activities by team △ 4th week technology development stack (UX/ UI, Frontend, Backend) lectures △ 5th week individual participants 1:1 progress △ 6th week project completion in order of non-face-to-face, and was operated as a practical curriculum through team-based projects for each week and 1:1 feedback.

An anonymous participant said, "It was unfamiliar and difficult at first to work in an unfamiliar environment when I completed this program, but as time went by, it was fun to solve the error day by day, and I was more confident that I could do it by working hard toward my goal with my team members, and my problem-solving ability increased," adding, "I am grateful to Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center for providing such a precious opportunity even though it was difficult."

Meanwhile, Incheon National University's University Job Plus Center established a partnership with Silicon Valley engineers through the "2023 Silicon Valley Taker SW Boot Camp" program to discover promising talents in the IT field and provide networking opportunities with field experts.

첨부파일